15 Tips For Preparing An Effective Oral Presentation. Top 15 tips to give a good oral presentation The success of an oral presentation does not depend only on the quality of information that is to be presented but also and, more importantly, on the speaker’s ability and skills to transmit that information to the audience. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions. Hey pal, Don’t mind the informal me, I just seem to love that ‘down-to-earthness’ – I personally believe that such disposition is a better facilitator of effective communication. Giving the perfect oral presentation in English requires practice. The biggest mistake teen speakers make is talking too fast. Just make sure you can use at least one from each section. Remember that even great orators like Steve Jobs, Abraham Lincoln, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King became excellent public speakers through years of dedicated practice. It's something that happens to most of us when we’re feeling anxious. Saying Hello • Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Perio People editor Paul Davies provides some tips on how to make a good oral presentation. Oral Presentation Tips An oral presentation is more than just reading a paper or set of slides to an audience. There is so much you need to say, but so little time to say it in. Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. How you deliver your presentation is at least as important in effectively communicating your message as what you say. Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. Giving presentations can be an unnerving business. Oral presentation tips worksheet . When preparing your presentation in English, we recommend you watching and listening to the recordings of their public speeches as an example. • Shall/ Can we start? You should not, of course, use all these items in one single presentation. Getting the audience’s attention • Good/Right/Well. Oral presentation tips in a simple format. In this unit, we present phrases or expressions that you can use at the beginning of an oral presentation. Or maybe you feel that there is too much time and you are not sure how you are going to fill it.