Example personal statement for a teacher training course Enabling children to grasp the foundational knowledge and skills that they will use for the rest of their lives is a wonderful gift. It’s the pinnacle of your education so far, and preparing to submit an application for your dream course at your dream University is what life is all about. Example Education Postgraduate Personal Statement. Examples of Successful Personal Statements Statement #1 – Psychology Several experiences have stimulated my commitment to psychology. Good education is, in my belief, the single most important thing we can impart to the younger generation. Best Masters Personal Statement Example. I am inspired to study for a Master’s in education by my delight in teaching and guiding children, but equally in my growing understanding of the inadequacies of the Chinese education system of which I am a product and in which I shall probably spend my career.

Her behavior prompted my curiosity involving the development, duration, and treatment of schizophrenia. But then comes the bad part. As a child I did not understand why her behavior was so different from other adults.

Example of a Personal Statement for a Masters Describe your reasons for wanting to study this particular course and what you believe you will gain from it. PDF of Sample Graduate School Personal Statement 2 – Musical Composition This personal statement for a Music Composition master’s degree discusses the factors that motivate the applicant to pursue graduate study.

Applying for a Masters degree can (and should) be one of the most exciting moments in your young life. The first is the fact that my mother is diagnosed schizophrenic.