People think that euthanasia is putting their pets “down” when it really is lifting us up.

31 Share Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened. 10 Pet Loss Quotes that Don’t Suck: Pet Loss “Sometimes losing a pet is more painful than losing a human because in the case of the pet, you were not pretending to love it.” – Amy …

Puerto Ricans who find they can no longer afford to keep their pets often choose to drop their dogs, sometimes even whole litters of puppies, at a beach - sometimes under cover of night, in secret - rather than surrender the animal to a city or state-run shelter where the animals will face grim conditions and almost certain death by euthanasia. Euthanasia is a grave violation of the law of God, since it is the deliberate and morally unacceptable killing of a human person.

The loss of an amazing dog can’t be easy, and I’m here if you need comforting in this time of grief.

Short Pet Loss Quotes: “I’m so sorry.” “In honor of your beloved pet.” “I’ll miss him too.” I am so sorry for your loss.

Feb 1, 2020 - Explore twiceblessedX2's board "Pet Sympathy Quotes", followed by 488 people on Pinterest. Subscribe In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Free Daily Quotes. In the first moment, when we come back to earth, we remember the comfort of the Heaven we came from and this is why we cry when we are born. See more ideas about Dog cat, Cat quotes and Pets. ... Pet Quotes. 31 Share Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

They were certainly a gift from above. Euthanasia is a grave violation of the law of God, since it is the deliberate and morally unacceptable killing of a human person.

Pet Euthanasia Quotes. ... Pet Quotes.

See more ideas about Pet sympathy, Pet loss grief, Pet loss. Terry Pratchett. Pope John Paul II Law , Catholic , Killing Subscribe In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. I guess that’s what makes it so enormously tough to say goodbye.

Terry Pratchett. Some pets are friends.

Feb 1, 2020 - Explore twiceblessedX2's board "Pet Sympathy Quotes", followed by 488 people on Pinterest. One option, then, is to keep it simple. A pet owner might feel that way in a year, or never, but certainly not in the first minutes, hours, and days they are spending without their constant companion.

The absolute love and joy that we share with our pets is more that words can describe.

The legal toleration of abortion or of euthanasia can in no way claim to be based on respect for the conscience of others, precisely because society has the right and the duty to protect itself against the abuses which can occur in the name of conscience and under the pretext of freedom.

Votes: 5 Pope John Paul II Quotes on Animal Oct 1, 2019 - Explore furwork's board "Euthanasia Dog Cat Quotes", followed by 381 people on Pinterest. Free Daily Quotes. Pet Loss Grief Loss Quotes Animal Quotes Pet Quotes Qoutes Dog Memorial Rainbow Bridge Pet Memorials Sympathy Cards ♡☆ "We may not be together in the way we used to be we are connected …

I’m deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and pet. I do know that __(I/we)__ made the best decision in allowing __(name of pet)__ to suffer no more by putting __(his/her)__ to …

See more ideas about Pet sympathy, Pet loss grief, Pet loss.

Fewer words = less chance of making it worse. Others are family. Pet Euthanasia Quotes.