My problem with last year’s Grammys was there were so many performances and so few aired televised categories. I hope they remedy that for next year. This is an awards show, not a concert!

The rock categories at the 2020 GRAMMYs feature a diverse field of artists, from established names to up-and-comers. Best Rock Performance “Pretty Waste” – Bones UK “This Land” – Gary Clark Jr. – WINNER

Below is the list of rock GRAMMYs handed out this evening. See the list of GRAMMY Awards Winners & Nominees for the Best Rock Album. Below is the list of rock GRAMMYs handed out this evening.

The rock categories at the 2020 GRAMMYs feature a diverse field of artists, from established names to up-and-comers. Watch videos, view photos more at GRAMMY.com As expected, when it comes to The Grammy Awards, the rock categories will likely leave you frustrated / saying “WTF, THAT ISN’T ROCK!” Don’t get me wrong, some of the nominees are totally deserving, but there are also A LOT of head-scratchers… Here are the nominees for all rock categories and other major, genre-less […] Latin Grammys to Roll Out New Rock and Urban Categories for 2020 Latin Recording Academy also introduces a new online submission process beginning April 6th Alabama Shakes: The powerhouse band that just swept the rock categories at the Grammys Musicians Heath Fogg, Brittany Howard, Steve Johnson, and Zac Cockrell of … (NOTE: This list is being updated in real-time.

Winners will be marked in bold.)