2. We will publish the most interesting articles next month. Example: I have a few friends coming over. ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ topic: Articles: A or THE? The American English word fall is always used with the definite article the. Definite and indefinite articles The mother is going to the school. Write your article . Rates Contact Us. Rule 6: ‘A’ sometimes comes before determiners, for example, a few, a little, a lot of, a most, etc. Articles are written in very simple and easy language using very easy words. 1213 Pronunciation of the article the in English – Exercise; 1225 The articles a/an, the – Exercise 1; 1233 The articles a/an, the – Exercise 2; 1211 The definite article the – Exercise 1; 1221 The definite article the – Exercise 2; 1223 The definite article the – Exercise 3; 1229 The definite article the – Exercise 4; 1215 The indefinite article a/an – Exercise 1; 1217 The ind It needs creativity, good vocabulary, good knowledge of the subject and skill to organize ideas. We have provided below very unique and interesting general topics articles which are generally assigned to students in the school. It often depends on the context. We ate _____ wonderful meal yesterday. For example, “The Thames”, “The Alps”, “The Atlantic Ocean”, “The Middle East”. | level: Beginner 1. potato for this recipe, but we're out. PART 1 1. egg for this recipe, but we're out. What a nice car! a the 3. He is _____ very good friend. 0 of 10 questions completed. In the first sentence we do not use the definite article, in the second we do. Unique things have ‘the’. More uses of English articles. English Articles Final Test. Which article a or an can be put before the following words or phrases?

Did you see _____ man that I told you about? ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ topic: Articles: A or THE? Sometimes we use the article and sometimes we do not. milk for this recipe, but we're out. Example: He is a good boy. Indefinite articles often precede descriptive adjectives. Improve your listening skills with News Report - our English language teaching series that uses authentic audio news stories from the BBC.

Is that "U" or "O"? I have _____ test tomorrow morning.

Englisch: Writing a comment - example - Beispiel eines Comments zu einem Artikel zum Thema Social Media aus der Washington Post Watch the following example: The student goes to school. but in the case of many, a or an - comes after. Did you get _____ birthday card that I sent you? Such articles will help and motivate students to get more knowledge about different topics. Home Current Issue Contents Sample Articles News Statement of Purpose Back Issues Contents Español Translations Search Advert. 6. I can't read it. Articles are good source of knowledge for students or people working on related projects.

Each article is used in different situations, Find out with this exercise if you know how to use them correctly. a the 5. a the 3. I need . Articles about learning, using and teaching the English language, including advice, tutorials, opinions and lesson plans from various authors and contributors.

I need . The articles a and an are indefinite articles. The A 6. English has three articles: A, AN, and THE.These articles are used before nouns to show whether the nouns are general or specific. Did you get _____ birthday card that I sent you? honourable profession. To speed up the process, this English articles tutorial includes descriptions and exercises to make every English learner an articles expert. Free Practice Tests for learners of English. 3. the a 4. There is a little milk in the jar. | level: Beginner 1.

5. I Para- Introduction- Start with a slogan, a question, an amazing fact, figure or statement. the a 2.

Here are some more rules for when we use English articles “a/an” and “the” – or when we omit the article: Rivers, mountain ranges, seas, oceans and geographic areas all use ‘the‘. I can't read it. the a 2. You have already completed the quiz before. He is _____ very good friend.