You'll find fascinating, curated stories about everything science! Originally started by Peter … Use a word generator. The precursor of our planet, the proto-Earth, formed within a time span of approximately five … more. Supplying information based on personal experience. Weblogs written by scientists are relatively rare, but some of them are proving popular. Ain't nothing wrong with being a nerd. Revolution Analytics This is the official blog of Revolution Analytics, … How To Come Up With a Blog Name [That Represents Your Brand Name] With the above in mind, it’s time to really get into the thick of it. How to create a successful science blog Setting up your own science blog is a great way to publicise a field that is close to your heart, hone your writing skills and make a name for yourself Draw inspiration from these names and apply their successful elements to your blog name. What your name says about you (and how it says it). 51 Funny Science Team Names Oct 23, 2018 Mar 2, 2014 by Brandon Gaille The study of math and science has been something the United States is lacking in recent times. To help you choose the perfect blog name, we've compiled this two-part guide: The first part is a checklist of things to consider and questions to ask yourself. They should be creative and enthralling, building an engaged readership who come back time and again for the information that the blog offers them. We've got name ideas for: Computer Graphic Design Nerds, Math Science … A deep dive into the cross sections of science, culture, spirituality, and imagination. post, people have been asking for advice on how to select the best name for their blog. We've compiled a list of some of the nerdiest pet names to be found anywhere. In #MySciBlog interviews with science bloggers, I've amassed a rich data-set already of blogging practices - straight from the mouths of those who write science blogs.I thought I'd share of few of these, preserving the anonymity of my interviewees, in the form of realistic blogging tips for science bloggers. Are you struggling to choose a name for your blog? Some of you may have problems coming up with something good. California, United States About Blog Science Buddies Blog is an inside look at student science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) projects, activities, success stories, and real-world connections. Do some market research and check out blogs that are similar to yours. Most of such tools can: Suggest a number of blog name ideas based on the keywords you type in. Picking a blog name can be quite an intense and creative activity. If you still need help, here’s a name … ScienceBlogs is where scientists communicate directly with the public. Some of the most popular blog … Scientific historians, especially, would love to have a common platform where they can talk, discuss, and share related information with people who understand them the best. While creativity is part of the blog name game, there is a science to picking an amazing blog name too! Find the YouTube channel of the same name here where you can explore their stories. Blog Name Generator & Brainstorming. They should be creative and enthralling, building an engaged readership who come back time and again for the information that the blog offers them. What if none of those blog name generator tools have helped, and you are still looking at other ways to come up with a blog name? Naming a blog is challenging. As I said in the first post, When choosing a domain name … Check if the domains corresponding to the names … Are you struggling to choose a name for your blog? Look at competitors’ blog names.