The purpose is just to let you know a structure of self-introduction that I think is good and appropriate.) Dear Administration / Parents: Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the newly appointed English literature teacher at Riverside High School. Self-Introduction Letter as a Teacher to a New School . Review these simple steps for introducing yourself, with examples of what to do and say to everyone you meet during the hiring process , so you can make a positive impression . Job Interview – Self Introduction – First Question – Tell me about yourself. If it is in a job interview, you should mention all the relevant qualifications, experience, achievements and so on. October 7, 2016 . The best self introduction is one that captures all the essential details. Example: I have moved to this city three months ago. Example of a good answer: Start off with a quick summary, then offer to give examples to back it up, cover your education and experience, including your achievements, then offer to give some examples. It is always a good idea to prepare for this most expected question beforehand. Who you are? Currently, I'm pursing my final year electronics and communication engineering from meri college of engg n tech with an aggregate of 79%. I'm sunil from delhi. Greet your interviewers and tell your name to start the formal introduction. That's why it's important to pay attention to interview manners and to think through how you will introduce yourself during the job interview. Let us break self-introduction for interview in parts. FOR EXAMPLE:4 Good morning sir/madam, It's my pleasure to introduce myself. Do not hesitate to include some informal, personal information, such as your hobbies, or what you do on weekends.