Life Insurance for the Single Parent. Even though single parenting can be difficult, the rewards are far greater. The life of a single parent can be a very tough job. You may have problems finding childcare. Learn about single parent strategies, and read stories from other single parents. A single parent is a person who lives with a child or children and who does not have a spouse or live-in partner. All of the responsibilities of the household lie on your shoulders. But in the modern era, there are many reasons that contribute to the sharp increase of single-parent families. In addition to taking care of your children and your home, you may also be working and/or going to school. At the end of the day all we can do is the best that we can with what we have. The number of children being raised in a single-parent family is higher than ever before. Life as as single parent is at times quite complex and morally challenging. In earlier civilisations, the untimely death of a partner was usually the only circumstance surrounding a single-parent family. You have to be a good role model to be both mother and father. The life of a single parent can be very busy. Term life insurance provides coverage for a specific length of time of your choosing. by A Single Parent's Life in Dating and Guys, life, My Mental Health Tags: birth control, pill, price, ring, shot If you all seen my twitter post Thursday you know I bit the bullet and decided to go to the clinic on the way to work and see about getting on birth control. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please feel free to share your stories. Issues such as divorce, infidelity, teenage Reasons for becoming a single parent include divorce, break-up, abandonment, death of the other parent, childbirth by a single woman or single-person adoption. If you are the sole provider for your child, buying a life insurance policy may be one of the most important things you can do to protect their financial future. It’s important to find a way to balance all of the parts of your life. Parents.com As a single parent, you probably spend more time thinking about your child's wellbeing than your own. Being a single parent can cause financial strain. Th financial help that is needed may or may not always be there, like child support. As a single parent, Term Life Insurance can offer a solution to help to pay for your final expenses, any outstanding debts you may leave behind, and your children's future financial needs. Find out everything you need to know about parenting.