This is my street mode. The tutorial and resulting recommendations draws on the ‘Sunny 16’ and the ‘F/8 and be there’ rules.

Released five years after the original A7, the Sony A7III marks the third generation of Sony’s ‘entry’ level full-frame mirrorless camera series. Electronic Built-in Viewfinder Using a viewfinder during a street photography shoot allows the photographer to stabilize the camera and reduce the camera shake since it is closer to the body. The concept behind choosing these Manual Settings is to remove the need to focus and adjust exposure when capturing decisive moments. So, in this article, we will explain the complex menu system on the A7R IV and provide our recommendations for every important camera setting.

We bind back button focus to the AF/MF/AEL switch lever. But there’s also bunch of new setting you won’t find on any previous Sony a7-series cameras. Sony A7 II Street Photography Detailed Analysis. With the release of the Sony a7rII, there is no doubt that the photo industry is talking…and for good reason.

Normal autofocus is the up position of the lever, and Eye AF is the down position of the lever. Tips and Tricks With The Sony A7 ii.

Enable button memory.

This movie Tutorial takes a look at the optimum camera settings for shooting Street Photography.

For many, this was the final nail in the coffin that allowed them to make the move from a DSLR to a smaller (and mostly lighter) mirrorless system.

There’s lots to love about the new Sony a7RII including upgrades to the original a7R of 5-Axis image stabilization found on a7II, Silent Shooting mode found on a7S and Electronic Front Curtain Shutter (EFS) found on every a7-series camera – except the original Sony a7R.

Sony has really pushed the boundaries with this full frame 42mp mirrorless camera this time around. Recommended Sony A7 III Settings. The Tutorial […] August 20, 2015 We have set up our a7II and a7RII cameras with similar custom buttons and functions, so that we can easily switch between them. I have a shutter of 1/2000th, AF-C focusing and ISO100. Besides, it comes handy where LCD screens are very hard to read under bright sunlight. All Sony A7-series cameras, including the A7R IV, have a myriad of different settings and buttons, which can be confusing to understand, especially for first-time Sony users. By Dvir Barkay 8 Comments Last Updated On August 2, 2019. It’s a quick dial to be able to switch to when I’m walking around, and I can take some from-the-hip-shots or hit-and-run style street shots. Sony a7II and a7RII Settings.