Use these tips to help improve your Bible search. She must change her clothes and take off the clothes she was wearing when she was captured in war. Working at home would at least include the sense of staying home and doing your work there, as opposed to going around from house to house… C Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your … We should never invite them into our home for an extended stay, donate money to their cause, or allow them to conduct a “Bible study” with us. 3. “Stay in that house, eating and drinking what they give you; for the laborer is worthy of his wages. "Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. "- Ephesians 4:2-3. Update : I know WHAT it means, I just want to find the exact quote -- I know it … • Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can restrict your Bible search to only certain books of the Bible or to just the New Testament or Old Testament. There also seem to be some good reasons to have house … All … - If a husband and wife are humble, patient, gentle, and selfless in a relationship this will cause less confrontation and arguments. I must stay at your house today.” So Zacchaeus came down at once and welcomed Him gladly. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace. So the practice is certainly biblically allowable. Bible Search Tips. ... 7 “ Stay in 1 that house, eating and drinking 2 what they give you; for a the laborer is worthy of his wages. NKJ 1 Timothy 5:13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not. This verse … Reference Verse A Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Answer: Churches in the New Testament era were indeed small assemblies that met in homes (Acts 2:46; 20:20). After that you may go to her to be her husband, and she will be your … Bible verses about house listed in order of popularity. Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the … And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today.” ESV: English Standard Version 2016 Version Jesus reached the spot where Zacchaeus was. ... Sign up for the Verse of the Day. She will stay in your house and be sad about losing her father and her mother for a full month. What is the bible verse that says something similar to "take care of your own house before you fix others"? Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your … Read at least one verse from Proverbs 31:10-31 before getting started with your daily routine. Here are some things to remember: First, … • You can easily view multiple chapters of the Bible … He looked up and said, “Zacchaeus, come down at once. B Luke 6:27-28 But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Do not keep moving from house to house. Bible Verses about Safety - But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect… The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear… Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will … Question: "Is a home church a true biblical church?"