Dawn Gifford. Dawn is the creator of Small Footprint Family, and the author of the critically acclaimed Sustainability Starts at Home - How to Save Money While Saving the Planet. Overpopulation affects all of us as scarcity of food will increase, pollution will increase and global warming becomes even more of a problem. Human overpopulation (or population overshoot) is when there are too many people for the environment to sustain (with food, drinkable water, breathable air, etc. Rapid population growth is the bane of the economy of underdeveloped, poor and developing countries in the world. overpopulation is one of the most controversial issues in every society. ~Robert McNamara, Former World Bank President. Suggestion. Our planet’s health and wellness is being affected by the overpopulation of people on the planet.

Navigation. I miss being a relatively peaceful empire, which is forced to expand borders, because the growing encroachment on home planets are resulting in political problems and forced one-child policies. Effects of Overpopulation on the Environment. However, even though I love this game, there is one feature I really miss overpopulation as a feature in the game. I have a suggestion, we should not give birth to new ones rather we should adopt one. 1. Overpopulation is one of the most important problems facing humanity today. Overpopulation solutions Every problem must have a solution, and there are some suggested solutions to overpopulation. Overuse of natural resources: More the population, the more is the requirement of natural resources like water, minerals, petroleum, etc. In today’s modern life, thanks to advanced medical breakthroughs, the number of deaths, contributing to over population, has been lowered.

I know it has been talked about before, so sorry for the repetition. Those unfortunate children who are in need of parental love and care will get it. Today, the world is inhabited by over 7 billion people, with China topping the list as the most populated country, followed by India.

Overpopulation refers to an undesirable condition where human population exceeds the available natural resources to feed and sustain it. Human overpopulation Problems are not limited to society alone. It can also destroy the environment around them. If we do not act, the problem will be solved by famine, riots, insurrection and war." To start off with, countries should raise awareness on the seriousness of the issue. After a 20-year career in green building and environmental sustainability, chronic illness forced her to shift her expertise and passion from the public sphere to home and hearth. two questions that arise from this fact are what challenges it has made and how we can tackle them. Overpopulation Solutions.

Overpopulation; Causes; Effects "Short of nuclear war itself, population growth is the gravest issue the world faces. 8. It has many benefits.