Thank you for being my rock, my anchor; for keeping me grounded when I feel like I might otherwise blow away. It can be also used to appreciate him for his grand success in studies, examinations or for his professional success. Such a person is known as a frenemy, who pretends to be your friend but is actually your biggest rival. Thank you for always being a good listener. These letters could be included in a commercial thank you card or e-card, but if the main message is not written by the friend (but rather a card company) then the impact of the card may be lost. Thank you for accepting me for exactly who I am. There are so many things I want to thank you for, and I’m sure I’m going to still be missing some by the end of this letter. Handwritten on good paper - If at all possible it should be handwritten on nice paper or notecard. You’re amazing.

Dear Rachel, In today’s world, it is very difficult to get true friends who stay by our side when we … Having a partner that couple as a friend is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone. Thank you for being my bestie. I am so blessed to have you in my life. —— As my boss, I think that you deserve an extra note of thanks for all of your ongoing leadership and support. Thank you for being there to guide me when I lost sight of where I was headed. This thank you is long overdue. Thank you for being you. J, First, let me say thank you so much for being my best friend for so many years!!! Thanks for Being in My Life I Love You, Sweetheart. Thank you for love.

04 I can’t imagine a more giving person than you, even when I don’t have anything to give in return, other than my friendship. You are the one I share my happiness with. Thank you my dear friend. I am proud to call you my best friend, you’ve over come so much, and been the rock in … You simply offer support and love, and for that, I want to thank you for being my friend. Babe, you love me more than I can ever imagine and my heartfelt gratitude goes out to you today. Thank you for being my inspiration, the one I look up to in life. The more time I spent with you I realized what a wonderful person you are! 49. Thank you for knowing my favorite ice cream flavor and what song I would die for. A Friend And A Partner.

Thank you for fighting all of life’s battles by my side. I feel like I am the most favored man on earth. If only you knew how grateful I am to be your friend, you would know that this letter wouldn’t end.

Thanks for Being in My Life I Love You Sweetheart. We effectively work towards our goals and with your ideas coupled with mine, it has brought us closer to achieving our goals. Thanks for mentoring me. You can write a thank you letter to your friend for his/her timely help or guidance. 19) My dear friend… thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. But here is a small token of my gratitude for just being by my side in this life and making it all worthwhile. A thank you letter for being a good friend is a close, personal letter. I can’t but think about how you’ve been so sweet and kind to me. Thank you for being my rock, and keeping me grounded. Thank you for being my best friend. A simple and sweet letter to a friend can convey your deep thoughts about your friendship. You’ve touched my life in ways I can’t even explain. 20) Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously never had such a cool friend like you. From: name@email.com. I can never appreciate you enough.