Introduction: Most of us have sisters in my family. She is a very important part of my life . Generally, my mom is a warm and friendly. She is very patient and careful in everything.

My mother is without a doubt the most influential person in my life. Regardless of this, however, there is one person in my life who has done more for me than anyone else my mother. My mother works very hard. She says my dad and me is the most important person in her life that she have to care.

She works hard for my family and takes care of everyone.

She has a very hardworking nature. She likes cooking, gardening, going outside and rearing children etc. She has worked as many as four jobs at one time. Ma mere s'apelle _(your mother's name). She is always guiding me to do the right thing; she supports me and my decisions and tells me to believe in myself. My mother raised me by herself since the day I was born. Therefore, my mom is the most important person … My mother wants to make sure my brothers and I have a better life than she did. I like the delicious food she makes for us every day. She calls me when I go home late . It seems that almost everyone thinks that their particular mother is the best one, and they cite thousands of wonderful reasons that make them feel this way. My mother was very important in my life. She a very good adviser, a good model mother. A important who influenced in my whole life is my mom. She is beautiful and kind. She protect and defends when I drop into bad situations . She always encourages me and makes me happy. The problem is, I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. My father was abusive and she left to make a better life for the both of us. She is not just another woman, she is extraordinary.
My mom has inspired me in many ways. Person can say that: You should reflect a little bit important about your ideas before start writing. Find long and short essay on Mother’s Love in English language for Children and Students. I love her very much. Important mother is not my whole life but she essay the largest part of it. My mother was my safe place to go. She always opens her heart listened to everyone and helps to solve. Mother’s Love Essay for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and others.

What do you think? She also helps me in doing homework. She teaches many things , she shows me how to do everythings right . I believe it would be a little better this way. A person who influenced in my whole life is my mom . However, it is my mother who is the most important and most influential person in my life. For me, the most important person in my life is my mom.