Some thoughts about mental illness.

If your thoughts are causing you a lot of distress or getting in the way of your daily life, it could be a sign of mental illness. Share these quotes with friends, family, and coworkers, whether they’re facing a mental health disorder or just going through a rough time. I was traveling at the time, so I didn’t have enough time to do more than a quick Facebook post, but I’d like to say a little more today. Tuesday was World Mental Health Day.

I have bipolar disorder. Delusions and erroneous information about life fed into a child's mind, will result in a dysfunctional child, teen, and adult. Mundane thoughts leave, but intrusive thoughts last longer and often return. … I have said this from the beginning, and I'm sticking to it. But sometimes, intrusive thoughts can get out of hand.

Seeking treatment can help you learn to manage the thoughts. Let’s look at a few different types of intrusive thoughts… In some cases, intrusive thoughts are the result of an underlying mental health condition, like OCD and PTSD.

I’m lucky enough to live in a context that allows me to be “out” about having a mental illness.