Letter to the editor is formal document.

The residents feel inconvenience due to the frequent digging up of roads by various departments such as electricity, water supply, sewage, telephone, etc. A poor condition of roads is one of the major causes of road accidents … I sincerely hope you will publish my letter in your esteemed newspaper so as to create public awareness and concern about the need for safety roads. Please manage the road conditions and try to improve the roads accident Problems and also try to improve light condition.

Write a letter to the editor on the topic: “ Bad roads in your locality”.

I write to your good self to express my concern over the bad condition of roads due to which many accidents take place every year. For the last four months the road has been almost impassable. CBSE Class 11 English Letter Writing – Letters to The Editor Solved Questions Question 1: FREQUENT DIGGING UP OF ROADS You are Vibha Mehra, a resident of B-Block, Sector-19, Noida.

We are providing letter to the editor topics and letter to the editor format CBSE with letter to the editor example regarding Bad Condition of Roads. Write a […] Yet another attempt by Muhammad Uzair Bhatti of class O' Levels 2nd year. Dear Sir, I am writing this letter to your notice the bad condition of the 1 st lane.

Write a letter to the Editor of a Newspaper, on reckless driving. In CBSE it is a question write a letter to the editor of a newspaper. We have made several complaints. (BAD CONDITION OF ROADS DURING RAINS LEADS TO MISHAPS) The Editor (Name of the Magazine) (Address) (City) (Zip Code) Sir/Madam, Subject: Regarding Poor Sewage System in (name of the colony) This letter is to bring into notice the poor sewage system in our area. (Write your name here) (Your Address) (City) (Zip Code) To. Sir, It is high time that proper steps are taken to put a stop to the reckless driving of motor-cars in the narrow streets of our thickly populated city. To The Editor Hindustan Times, New Delhi. Write a letter to the newspaper editor highlighting the condition of the roads in your area and suggest suitable measures.