You are a hypocrite, too, are you? Wuthering Heights quotes separated by theme from the novel by Emily Brontë. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

Quotes tagged as "wuthering-heights" Showing 1-30 of 74 “It struck me as pretty ridiculous to be called Mr. Darcy and to stand on your own looking snooty at a party.

This is a detailed two page Word documement separating quotes from …

– Emily Brontà«, Wuthering Heights #9 “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” – Gabriel Garcà­a Mà¡rquez, Love in the Time of Cholera

in Classics from the Catholic University of Milan, where she studied Greek, Old Norse, and Old English. . It's like being called Heathcliff and insisting on spending the entire evening in the garden, shouting "Cathy" and banging your head against a tree.” Ah, he has caught a glimpse of us—he is coming in! "I see the house at Wuthering Heights has 'Earnshaw' carved over the front door. . “I knew right away that you were it for me, there were no reservations or second thoughts, I saw you and in an instant knew in my bones, my soul had known your soul lifetimes ago.” ~Beau Taplin ... Wuthering Heights. Tainted Love “I have not broken your heart— you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.” Quotes Emily Bronte Quotes Jane Eyre Love Quotes Famous Literary Love Quotes Good Quotes From Wuthering Heights After In Wuthering Heights Quotes Cinderella Love Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes. The love story of Heathcliff and Cathy is the central theme and their bond remains a mystery throughout the novel. M.A., Journalism, New York University. That’s what Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights is. "Very old, sir; and Hareton is the last of them, as our Miss Cathy is of us—I mean, of the Lintons." Wuthering Heights Quotes. ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights “I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë is a love story that proves not all love is created equal. Used to help revision for GCSE and A Level English students.

Take a moment to enjoy these sumptuous Wuthering Heights quotes from the queen of seductively destructive relationships, Emily Brontë. 25 of the best book quotes from Wuthering Heights #1 “Do I want to live? Quotes from wuthering heights.

Quotes Love ‘My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I’m well aware, as winter changes the trees. 34. But in reality it is a story of revenge that Heathcliff, the protagonist in the story, has on the families he believes were responsible for ruining his life. A deliberate deceiver. Discover and share Love Quotes From Wuthering Heights.

My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. In this lesson, we looked at quotes to learn about the different ways characters in Emily Brontë's novel Wuthering Heights love one another.